The Design Consultation
EVERY project starts with an Initial Consultation, whether it's big or small. We're here to help, however you need us.
Please schedule your complimentary Discovery Call prior to purchasing the Consultation HERE if you haven't already done so.
Whether you are renovating your current home, wanting to redecorate, or just want some general advice or a professional to bounce ideas off the Consultation is the next step!
We’ll answer your questions and offer you practical, professional advice & tips on anything from paint colors to fixed finish options, space planning, decor, furniture, window treatments, and lighting ideas.
From the initial Consultation you may then choose to continue working with us to carry out the rest of your project. We offer a spectrum of design services and design packages to meet your needs.
Purchase of Consultation is required to schedule. Once purchased you will have access to our online booking calendar.
- You must schedule a Discovery Call prior to your Consultation SCHEDULE HERE.
- Customized based on the scope of your project
- Up to 90 minutes
- Travel fee applies to areas beyond 30 miles
- 24 hour rescheduling notice is preferred
- Non-refundable flat fee
- Price is for Design Consultation only
- The consultation does not include any physical design work such as rearranging furniture or styling, etc. All recommendations happen on-site, or via virtual technology
- We recommend that all decision making parties attend the Consultation
Some of the areas of design that are typically covered during the consultation:
- Paint color selection
- Window treatment ideas
- Lighting ideas
- Ideas for furniture layout
- Ideas for new furniture, art, accessories
- Styling tips
- Help with defining a comfortable budget
- Renovation ideas or feedback on proposed plans
- Material and finish ideas
- Site Survey - measuring and photographs
Follow these Simple Steps to Book your Consultation:
Purchase this package.
Schedule up your complimentary Discovery Call if you haven't already done so.
Schedule the Consultation.
View the Consultation Information document under the "Deliverables" tab.
Fill out our Discovery Questionnaire 24 hours before your Consultation.
How to Prep Best for the Initial Consultation to Maximize Results:
Prepare and share some "Inspiration Images" to review during your consultation to help define your design style and vision for the space.
Gather all parties involved in this design project (spouse/partner, roommate, family, children, etc.) and have a conversation about your level of investment for this project BEFORE the Consultation. If you don't know 100%, that's okay. It's best to discuss how much time, energy and money you think you'd like to invest into this project so that we can determine which design service would be best for you.
This consultation should benefit YOU as much as possible, so if that means offering design advice, showing us how you live in the space, and/or learning more about our "next steps" or "Full-Service" options. If you have specific expectations for what you'd like to accomplish, please let us know so we can best serve you.